- Growth House
- Very large database of links, a chat room and more.
Good Grief Rituals
- Tools and rituals for dealing with change and loss
- Collection of resources of value to those who are
experiencing loss and grief.
- This site offers a collection of reading materials
that may be purchased to help individuals cope with the loss of
Crisis, Grief and Healing Page
- One of the most popular sites on the Net for grieving
Death, Dying and Grief Resources -
- A very large, very comprehensive index or "collection"
of Internet resources with a holistic perspective. It is geared
toward death as "natural" and expected for all living beings.
- Self-help support organization which offers friendship
and understanding to families who are grieving the death of a child
of any age, from any cause.
Families of Ontario
- Includes highlights from newsletters published by
their affiliates, as well as a monthly column. The Bereavement Self-Help
Resources Guide indexes their own resources along with hundreds
of listings to other resources and information.
Ask Dr. Weil
- Goldmine of information pertaining to every aspect
of health and well-being.
- A new one of a kind magazine designed to help people
cope with the difficult transition of divorce.
- In My Heart
- A comfortable place for people to construct personal
memorials and share their thoughts and feelings.
- An online journal for pregnancy and neonatal loss.
- Sycamore Mineral
- Our new location for our theraputic
The book Good Grief, can help you deal
with your loss.
about it, click